Major highlights of QMOS Version 11.0.0 new features are as follows
- Newly designed Pourback function featuring added simplicity in performing transactions and providing a customized report with all related information.
- Enhancements to LMS module allowing for seamless editing of data during the Refining or Casting process as well as after the fact, once the heat has finished casting.
- Caster Temperature graphs displayed on the operational screen for improved visibility of trends during the Casting process.
- Standardized Heat Sheets for all Melt Shop work centers providing real time, data-rich information.
Quality Control / Scheduling:
- Ability to reapply heats to multiple caster work orders in Heat Scheduling screen is introduced.
- Ability to reapply heats to other scheduled heats in Heat Scheduling screen for operators is now possible.
- New Caster Disposition screen has been deployed. It can be used to view the predicted physical properties for groups of billets based on application size and disposition billets accordingly.
- Newly designed Roll Analysis screen featuring options to allocate new rolls into roll sets and view a roll set’s current information and pass status from one central location.
- Enhanced bundle tag tracking capability; the system now has the ability to distinguish between automatically and manually created bundle tags.
- Increased individual bar status modification capability